Dec 24 2017
Tis the season to delight your guests with sumptuous foods and spread the holiday cheer with these easy cocktails ideas. Add any of these cocktails to your list and have a merrier Christmas and happier New Year's Eve!
1. Candy Cane Shooters
- A taste of the Christmas cheer in each shot and you can make these with or without alcohol! Try it with our in house White Chocolate Liqueur. Get the full recipe from A Night Owl Blog.
2. Chocolate Peppermint Martini
- it's so easy to make, you'll only need three ingredients! For this chocolate martini recipe, you can use any kind of chocolate liqueur you like and we would like to suggest our Mozart Chocolate Cream or Mozart Dark Chocolate, Get the full recipe from Growing Up Gabel.
3. Holiday Mule
- A comforting, fun and a staple drink at home around the holidays. You can use Vodka or Gin
for this drink. Get the full recipe from Home Sweet Jones.
4. Christmas Sangria
- is a delightful drink to celebrate Christmas! Serve in a gorgeous chilled glass and taste the right balance of crisp and fruity with a slight touch of sweetness! We have a carefully handpicked range of Chardonnay and Pinot Grigio
that'll complete your ingredients. Get the full recipe from Cake 'n Knife.
5. Blackberry Ombre Sparkler - These ombre drinks are so pretty and very easy to make. The author made these for Valentine's Day but you'll definitely agree with us when we say these too are perfect for Christmas! Check out our range of bottles of Champagne that you can use to make these drinks. Get the full recipe from The Cookie Rookie.
6. Santa Clausmopolitan - this drink will make you go Ho Ho Ho! We can picture Santa in each glass! It's as easy to make as it looks. See the white thing on the rim? Doesn't that remind of the white trim on Santa's red coat?
7. Christmas Punch - a drink that you and the kids will love. Make half of it for the kids (without the alcohol, of course) and the other half for the adults. Get the full recipe from Sugar and Soul Co.
8. Winter Sangria - warm up your Christmas with this sangria filled with apples, pomegranate, cranberries, mandarins and a hint of rosemary. We have a range of sweet red wines that will complete this drink. Get the full recipe from Bakeaholic Mama.
9. White Christmas Mojito - feel like a White Christmas 'Down Under'? This drink is perfect! Using coconut milk, it's easy and simple to make this white winter drink. Get the full recipe from Half Baked Harvest.
10. 5 Minute Homemade Blender Eggnog - nothing beats the classic (and homemade, of course)! Instead of eggnog, use raw eggs to make this drink. Get the full recipe from The Chunky Chef.
There you have it! Trying to find the perfect cocktail to serve over the Christmas holidays can be overwhelming. Google gives you gazillion of recipes and ideas, but we hope you enjoyed reading ours! And if ever you will make one of these cocktails over the Christmas and New Year's period, please leave your feedback on each one - cheers!!!
Disclaimer: Images credited to the rightful owners. Refined Spirits does not claim any of these recipes.